Spank The Bank NOW Business Academy
Welcome to the Spank The Bank NOW Business Academy! Business and entrepreneurial success is often elusive for many! For that individual who truly believes they can make a success of this game called entrepreneurship, we celebrate you!
This Academy is not for the faint of heart. It is not for those who just want a quick fix to their problems. It is for that individual who knows they have the guts to make their entrepreneurial dream a success. However, this individual knows they cannot fully engage this journey without the support and guidance a program and team like the STB NOW Business Academy can provide.
Why should you join the Spank The Bank NOW Business Academy?
When Karlene Sinclair-Robinson, CEO of KSR Solutions, LLC, and Author of Spank The Bank: The Guide To Alternative Business Financing, started her entrepreneurial journey, she did not have the kind of support and knowledge needed to be successful in her first few ventures.
She took what she learned through years of trial and error, getting coached, trained and much more, to figure out what worked and what didn’t. She created this academy to help those who were ready to level-up and take charge of their entrepreneurial journey.
Identifying the business issues impacting your company’s growth is important. You must develop solutions and strategies to solve the problems impeding your entrepreneurial AND financial success. Through our company, we have assisted over 3,700 clients achieve their goals and grow successful businesses. We also have over 9,000 students enrolled in our various ecourse programs.
Are you facing any of these challenges?
- Business operational issues?
- Experiencing Cash Flow challenges?
- Need to develop a Business Plan or Strategic Plan?
- Need financing solutions and strategies for survival or growth?
- Need creative strategies to grow and sustain your business?
- Need to keep your business compliant with Federal, State and Local laws?
- Need to grow your business significantly in the next 12-24 months or sooner?
Would any of the following help you and your business?
- Strategies to Increase Revenue
- Solutions to Cash Flow Crunch
- Opportunities to Improve Profitability
- Maximizing Productivity
- Improved Access to Capital
- A Strategic Plan for Growth
- A Coach to Walk You Through the Process